6 Venus Court, Rothwell QLD 4022
Sold for $468,000
SECURE & QUIET - OWNER DOWNSIZING House - Property ID: 941098
This lowset brick and tile, that was built in 2000, is on a 659 m block and is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. It is an owner occupied home that is immaculate, both inside and out. This is one of those homes that you fall in love with the moment you walk in the front door.
The rustic coloured tiles and new slate coloured carpet create a real Mediterranean feel. The two main living areas are separated by a newly renovated kitchen that has modern appliances and heaps of cupboard space. A great feature about this home is the large, screen, alfresco area out back that overlooks a salt chlorinated pool.
- Air-cons and fans throughout
- Walk-in wardrobe and ensuite for master bedroom
- Large two car garage with remote door
- Workshop, garden shed and water tank in back yard
- Close to shops, schools and transport including Rothwell Railway Station that is less than 2 km away
This home would be ideal for a young family starting out, retirees looking for a little space but not too big to handle, or for the investor. It is situated in a quiet area, close to a major shopping hub and only a short drive to the beaches of Redcliffe and the main Highway. A walking/bicycle track is mere minutes from your door step.
To avoid disappointment, contact Paul today to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 659 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking